It's easy to join Troop 59. You must:
- Meet age requirements. Be a boy who is 11 years old, or one who has completed the fifth grade or earned the Arrow of Light Award and is at least 10 years old, but is not yet 18 years old.
- Complete a Boy Scout application and health history signed by your parent or guardian.
- Online Resources
- The application form to join Boy Scouting is available online for Download here.
- The troop locator on the Scout Zone web site will show you a list of some of the Boy Scout troops in your area.
- Your local council service center can put you in touch with your future troop. Contact information for your council can be retrieved here.
- The pamphlet How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide is available online for download here.